What loans do you offer?
We have a range of secured loans. Give us a call today on 01226 288877 to discuss the options.
Which loan is right for me?
It depends on the reason you need the loan, your circumstances and the amount you want to borrow.
How do I apply for a Personal Loan?
Easy just give us a call on 01226 288877
How much money can I borrow?
It’s important to find a borrowing option that’s affordable for you. The best way to work out how much you can spare is to deduct your total monthly outgoings from your income and see how much is left. The important thing is to be realistic and not take on too much.
What is credit scoring?
This is a system that most banks use when making their decision about whether to lend you money. We use the information you provide in your application such as your age, job and existing financial commitments. Credit checks are also made at credit reference agencies to find out how you have managed credit with other lenders.
How can I improve my chances of getting credit?
- Pay off any current debts on time to show you are committed to future repayments
- Don’t keep applying for credit as this will show on your record, reducing your credit score
- Make sure you are on the electoral role as many lenders use this to check who you are
- Never miss out any previous addresses
- Unpaid credit will stay on your file for six years, so settle any outstanding debt and make sure your credit file reflects this
What is APR?
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) which shows the overall cost of credit as an annual rate of charge. It takes into account the interest, charges and any other costs involved in getting credit, which makes it easy to compare across the market.
Can I pay off my Personal Loan early and will I be charged if I do?
It depends on the loan you’ve taken. With a Personal Loan you can settle at any time in full or in part.
Can I top-up my existing Personal Loan?
Yes, just give us a call on 01226 288877 and we’ll talk you through the process.